The Fl lotto is a well-known lottery game in the state of Florida. It was the last lottery game that did not directly participate in a multi-jurisdictional lottery until January 4, 2009 when the Fl lottery joined the Powerball. As of September 8, 2009, the history of Florida lottery had 963 total tickets that matched the 6 out 6 numbers and won the jackpot prize. Out of 963 tickets, 27 expired and ticketholders did not claim the prize.
Playing the Fl lotto only needs a few bucks, some lotto tips to play smart and of course a lot of luck. Lottery numbers are drawn randomly. A pattern is formed in numbers that are randomly drawn and players can track it. The strategy to select the lotto winning number combination is by playing the odds. If a player chooses to bet a pattern that only occurs 5% at a time, 95% of losing is expected which means 95% has no chance in winning. Below are few tips on how players can hit the winning numbers in Florida Lotto.
- Odd and Even Numbers – When selecting a numbers in Fl lotto, always combine odd and even numbers. It is a rare chance that only all odd or all even numbers won and can only occur at 1%. The best combination is to choose 2 odd numbers and 4 even, 3 odd numbers and 3 even or 4 odd numbers and 2 even (2/4, 3/3 or 4/2). There is an 80% chance that any from these 3 patterns will be drawn.
- High or Low Number – winning number combinations are spread usually across the number field. Cut the number field into half and will result to a low half and high half. In Florida lotto game with 53-numbers, the low half would be the numbers from 1 to 27 and in high half; the numbers is from 28 to 53. It is a rare chance that all number from high half or low half will hit. It only has 2% chance of occurring unlike if numbers are mixed with 2 high and 4 low, 3 high and 3 low or 4 high and 2 low (2/4,3/3 or 4/2) with a 81% chance of winning.
- Group strategies – In the past winning numbers, there will be one or more group numbers that are not represented. For example, the winning combination of 4-16-18- 26-29-41 has no 30’s. Studying and tracking the number groups can help you on which group to omit and which group can provide heavy play.
- Sum advice – Players should add all their chosen 6 numbers and make sure that summation will fall somewhere in between 124 and 200. The sum that falls on that range has a 70% probability of winning the Fl lotto jackpot.
- Repeat hits – On the average of Fl lottery, there is 53% chance that 1 number will win again.
- Skipped Strategies – Make a list of skipped number games (game out) since the last win starting from the past 5 games. Each skipped should mark by the number of times it occurred then choose the number combination that is out in many games.